Wondering what to do with your garlic scapes and all that lovely fresh pasta? Look no further!
Here is a recipe for Spinach & Garlic Scapes Pasta.
- 2 cups of baby spinach, rinsed & dried
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic scape
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb pasta, of your choice
- Place spinach, garlic scapes& parmesan in a food processor& pulse until mixture is chunky.
- With machine running, pour in olive oil.
- Process until mixture is smooth.
- Add butter& seasonings to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a little pasta water& mix well.
- Drain pasta, place in serving dishes& top with sauce.
Eat and enjoy!