Salmon by Iliamna Fish Co.
Fourth generation family-owned fishing cooperative based in Bristol Bay, Alaska on the Bering Sea.
The Share – one-time fall pick up of Wild Alaskan Sockeye – 12 lbs. of flash frozen fillets
Sign up ASAP – until June 3rd or when shares sell out
- Go to: https://redsalmon.com/
- Choose your share and select New York City, Lower East Side (orange) as your pick up location on the calendar – September 20th or October 4th.
- Pay in full or pay half now and half in the fall.
- Note that pick up will at Partybus Bakeshop. You’ll receive a reminder by email.
Maple Syrup shipped to the Lower East Side from our partners at Circle C Farm!
*** Orders due by May 15, 2022. ***
How to Order:
- Please provide your mailing address and order to Jen at: email@example.com
- Please indicate if you would like Dark or Very Dark:
- Half Gallon = $32
- Quart = $19
- Pint = $11
- Half Pint = $7
- 3.4 oz = $3
- Circle C will ship your syrup to Partybus Bakeshop and contact you with your total that includes a share of the shipping cost.
- How to Pay:
Venmo: @wardjenna or
cash app wardjenna
Need an alternative payment method? Please email Jen and she can discuss options.
- Grand Street CSA will contact you when your syrup is here are ready to pick up at Partybus Bakeshop.
Info about Maple Syrup grades:
Read about Joe & Cathy and Circle C Maple Farm on their website:
Contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update as of 4/25
2022 Sign up is now closed.
Fall Share (9-10 weeks beginning in September) sign up will open mid-summer
For local farms, March and April are the hardest months. Reserves are low and costs are soaring. Please purchase your share now, and help pay farm workers, repair equipment, and buy fuel during this tough season.
Weekly Share = $731
Biweekly Share = $366
March 12th April 1st
Fruit – Weekly Share = $310
Fruit – Biweekly Share = $155
Eggs – Weekly Share = $154
Eggs – Biweekly Share = $77
If you add on a donation, we’ll send that, too, to help cover rising gas and feed prices.
VISIT our square site to sign up and pay via credit card (prices include processing fees):
We are now able to offer payment through Zelle® which means you can save on credit card processing fees! To sign up and pay via Zelle®, complete this Google Form:
March 12th April 1st, the price of a regular share will include a late sign up charge and go up to $834.
Note: As an all-volunteer operation, Grand Street CSA relies on the work-contribution of members in order to function. We are reinstituting the work requirement that was suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic. Every member is expected to sign up to help unload the truck on Sunday morning at least once. We use a separate service called SignUp.com to let you pick your own shifts. A link to sign up for your unloading shift will be provided to you after we receive a confirmed start date from the farm, sometime in May.