UPDATED as of January 2021
Note: Distribution Day for the Summer Season is TBD
When and Where
Wednesdays 9:30-5 at Partybus Bakeshop, 31 Essex Street.*
*Our pick up hours coincide with Partybus’ operating hours and are subject to change.
- Wear a mask, bring a bag for carrying any add-ons and your share (including the box) with you.
- Check to see how many people are inside and how many are allowed in the Bakeshop at the same time. Note that this may change between pick ups, dependent on current health/safety policies.
- Stay socially distanced while waiting outside.
- When it’s your turn, give your first name.
- Add-ons – Please let us know if you have add-ons (eggs, fruit, etc.) and be sure to check that you have all your items before you leave the shop.
Bags & Boxes
Norwich Meadows Farm packs vegetables in a box for each member.
Boxes cannot be reused by the farm or recycled at pick up. If this changes, we will notify members.
– Please take your box with you. If you plan to repack your veg into bags to carry them home, please do so outside and bring an extra bag to carry your broken down box.
– If you order extras, bring bags for those items.
Extras, such as eggs, fruit and yogurt will be distributed at the same time. Please be sure to check that you have all your items.
- Check to see if there is a customer inside or line outside before entering the bakeshop.
- Please maintain social distancing and wear a mask while on line and inside.
- Recycle or dispose of your box when you return home – not on the sidewalk or in the street.
Leftovers and What Happens if Your Forget to Pick Up
We have no storage and are unable to hold anything that is not picked up during distribution. But know that any leftover food is all well used; the Grand Street CSA donates all leftover produce and extras to organizations that help feed our neighborhood. Currently, we are donating leftover shares to
Ask a Friend or Neighbor to Pick Up for You
If you can’t get to us during distribution time due to work schedule, vacation or just pure poor planning, feel free to ask a friend or neighbor to do your pickup for you. Be sure to share this info with friends/neighbors who are coming to pick up your share this week. Forward our weekly email, explain the basics of pick up, and remind them to check in under your name first. You may want to arrange this in advance or work out a plan with another CSA member for exactly these last minute snafus.