UPDATED as of June 2020
When and Where
Sundays from 11-5 at Partybus Bakeshop, 31 Essex Street.
- Mask required
- Walk in (one “household” at a time, please) and give your first name.
- Stay socially distanced while waiting outside
- Add-ons – Please let us know if you have add-ons (eggs, fruit, etc.) and be sure to check that you have all your items before you leave the shop.
Bags & Boxes
Norwich Meadows Farm packs vegetables in a box for each member.
Boxes cannot be reused by the farm or recycled at pick up. If this changes, we will notify members.
– Please take your box with you. If you plan to repack your veg into bags to carry them home, please do so outside and bring an extra bag to carry your broken down box.
– If you order extras, you may want to bring bags for those items.
Extras, such as eggs, fruit and yogurt will be distributed at the same time. Please be sure to check that you have all your items.
- Check to see if there is a customer inside or line outside before entering the bakeshop.
- Please maintain social distancing and wear a mask while on line and inside.
- Recycle or dispose of your box when you return home – not on the sidewalk or in the street.
Leftovers and What Happens if Your Forget to Pick Up
We have no storage and are unable to hold anything that is not picked up during distribution. But know that any leftover food is all well used; the Grand Street CSA donates all leftover produce and extras to organizations that help feed our neighborhood. Currently, we are donating leftover shares to
Ask a Friend or Neighbor to Pick Up for You
If you can’t get to us during distribution time due to work schedule, vacation or just pure poor planning, feel free to ask a friend or neighbor to do your pickup for you. Be sure to share this info with friends/neighbors who are coming to pick up your share this week. Forward our weekly email, explain the basics of pick up, and remind them to check in under your name first. You may want to arrange this in advance or work out a plan with another CSA member for exactly these last minute snafus.