Sign Up Now! See Details Below.
Take home a lush mixed bouquet of seasonal flowers, foliage, and aromatic herbs. Featuring mainly classic cottage garden annuals and perennials, all plants are selected with an eye for subtle colors, interesting textures and pleasing scents.
Flowers by Lily Bruder-Zal of Vanishing Point Farm (Highland, NY) are grown using organic methods, right here in the Hudson River Valley, and freshly harvested so you can expect your bouquet to last up to a week.
*Share is dependent on reaching a minimum number of orders.
- Pickup at Partybus Bakeshop on Tuesdays.
- $240 for 16 weekly pickups ($15/wk) starting Tuesday June 22nd through October 5th, with the last consisting of dried flowers.
- $120 for 8 weekly pick ups ($15/wk) starting Tuesday August 17th through October 5th, with the last consisting of dried flowers.
- Add-on (see images below) – an additional everlasting bouquet made from flowers picked throughout the season and carefully dried, so you can enjoy them through the winter. $15 for flower share members and $20 for everyone else. Delivered on Tuesday, October 5th.
- The deadline to sign up is Monday June 14th.
To reserve your flower share or ask questions, please send Lily an email, and you’ll receive confirmation within a day or two.
Payment can be made via check, Venmo, or Zelle, all associated with the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks can be made out to Vanishing Point Farm, and mailed to: 11 Austin Drive, Highland, NY 12528
*We need to have a minimum of 10 orders to host this share. If the minimum isn’t met, you will receive a full refund.