Spring is just around the corner! That means farmers are planning for the upcoming season, and it’s time to sign up for your CSA share. The registration form includes important information about our CSA – some is outlined below.
- We are once again partnering with Norwich Meadows Farm of Norwich, NY.
- One share is generally enough for a (non-vegetarian) family of two.
- One share costs $355 for 22 weeks. This price is contingent on receipt of payment by March 15, 2018.
- After March 15th, one share will cost $370.
- Any unpaid registrations will be cancelled if payment in full is not received by April 30, 2018.
We also have optional add-ons: fruit & eggs.
- Norwich Meadows Farms sources the majority of our fruit share from Red Jacket Orchards of Geneva, NY. Fruit may also be sourced from other local farms.
- Full Share: $240 (for 20 weeks)
- Half Share: $120 (you get a full share every other week — 10 weeks total)
- Our eggs also come from Norwich Meadows Farm.
- Full Share: $115.50 (1 dozen every week for 22 weeks)
- Half Share: $57.75 (1/2 dozen every week for 22 weeks)
- We are asking all members to sign up for at least 2 volunteer shifts and depending on the number of members we may increase that to 3 shifts.
Day & Location:
- Distribution will be on Tuesdays from 5:15pm to 8 pm at the Abrons Art Center. The season begins around the second or third Tuesday in June, weather dependent.